Friday, September 01, 2006

"I told my doctor I broke my leg in two places. He told me to quit going to those places."

I went to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning...my teeth hurt today, but they're clean.

The Ducks play tomorrow and we are having a party. I pretty much can't wait. GO DUCKS!

Monday is a holiday...praise the LORD for a 3 day weekend.

Pretty bird. Can you say pretty bird? Pretty bird.

I miss Oregon and wish I lived there :(

We got "surround sound" speakers for our home TV and now we are taking them back.

Me fail English? That's unpossible -Ralp Wiggum

Summer is ending as the school year starts in a week, fastest summer ever.

I haven't lived in the same city as my best friend since High School, but we're still best friends!

Derek's going to graduate in the Spring, that's going to be an amazing day.

5 days until I have been married for 3 years and living in Vancouver for 2 years (we moved on our 1 year anniversary).

That's all for now.........................................................................

No comments: