Thursday, September 28, 2006

ummm....

I don't know if I am boring or if I truly have not had anything going on in my life but I honestly have nothing to report. Besides the fact that it has been shockingly warm here in Vancouver for the past week, there is noting too exciting going on. I guess that's what happens when you're married to a student and who is deep into the semester now. What's a girl to do?? I have been keeping myself busy though and have honestly not really had much free time. My home group through my church has been going very well. It is small, just 6 of us, but they are all great and we get along well and am excited for this to continue. I have officially opted out of the "Spouses of Students" group but a few of us have reformed a new group with no title. I just call us "the girls group", and it's wonderful. I am so thankful for my friends that I have here and don't even want to think about having to say goodbye to them one day. With these activities and more brings lots of food and especially dessert (why is it that with every social gathering also comes dessert of some sort?) and therefore I have also been keeping myself busy at the gym. Anyway, that's all for now. Hopefully something big and exciting will happen so I can keep you all reading my blog and not getting bored :)

P.S. Tomorrow is my friend Jess's Birthday! Happy Birthday Jess!!

2 comments:

Paul & Wanda Moores said...

Remember Katie,

7 days between posts makes one weak!!

Cake recipe coming soon.

Amber said...

I know the feeling of trying to come up with something to write about! I just keeping living my days so it's never anything too exciting that I would want to blog about! But I'm glad you like your home group!