Monday, September 11, 2006

Crafty night!

Last night I got together with two of my fave people, Shelley and Shannon, to have a craft night. And boy was it successful. We made the cutest little card boxes (thanks to our teacher Shannon) and I must say they turned out quite good. Okay, okay, I am pretty much in love with mine. My next mission is to fill this box with dozens of cute handmade cards so that on any occassion I can open the box and find a Thank you, Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Christmas or any other kind of card I might need. Life doesn't get much better than that.



Crafty ladies success!!

Gettin CrAzY

up close and personal

Ahhh....didn't they turn out great?!?! I love them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all too!!! I had such a great time although now I just want to make cards, cards, cards! We will have to very soon!

Anonymous said...

earth to Katie...I tagged you through my xanga and I have had no reply...now thats not like my always-on-the-internet Katie...you better get to commenting/replying. :)