Friday, September 22, 2006

I heart birthdays!

I love birthdays! Absolutely love them! Doesn't matter whose birthday it is, I love it. I love to celebrate with people and watch them open gifts and just be oh so happy when it is their day. I love planning birthday parties and/or birthday events. Gosh, it's just a wonderful thing all around. Yesterday was my friend Shannon's birthday and we had a semi surprise party for her. A bunch of us girlfriends showed up at her house last night and as she opened the door we jumped out, yelled "happy birthday" and threw ballons at her. It was pretty much awesome. Then we enjoyed an evening full of chocolate fondue & fruit, hard cider, popcorn, mucho decorations and presents! I think Shannon enjoyed herself. Next week is my friend Jess's birthday and I can't wait for more festivities and fun! Thanks for being born everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome....for me being born and everything!! :) Actually thanks to you for giving me such a great birthday! I loved it!!!!

Paul & Wanda Moores said...

Happy 30th birthday to Shannon, and congratulations on your big news!!! Having twins will be so exciting for you and Lucas.






















Ha, ha, LOL, LMAO, ROFL!!!

Paul & Wanda Moores said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul & Wanda Moores said...

Hey Browntown,

Nice quote at the top of your blog.

Paul & Wanda Moores said...

Hmmm. Guess no one get's my sense of humour.