Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy 'Double' Anniversary!!

Today is Derek and I's 3 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe it has been 3 years already. We are getting so old :) At this time 3 years ago I was probably on a walk with 2 of my best friends practicing my vows that I had memorized and getting nervous and excited to see my groom in a few hours. What a wonderful and perfect day that was. I want to do it again!

In addition, today is also Derek's and I's 2 year anniversary of living in Vancouver. Exactly 2 years ago we drove from Bend, Oregon to Vancouver, BC where we arrived at our new, tiny little home around 11pm. I cried when we walked in the door because our place was so small. We had to get up at be at new student orientation bright and early the following day so we didn't get much unpacking done that night.

Oh the sweet sweet memories. What's a happy anniversary memory that you have??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on BOTH anniversaries! We love you guys!

Amber said...

Congrats on 3 yrs!! You guys gonna do anything fun for your anniversary?