Thursday, September 29, 2005

Tidbits (idea stolen from Cramer and Reimer)

I admit that this is a stolen idea. First from Jess then from Grace. I thought it was cute. And just what you always wanted...more dumb info about me!

A-Area Code: 778

B-Birthday: June 21, 1983. I;m only 22. Though I feel 24 or 25 cause that's how old all the girls around me are :)

C-Creative Outlet: Scrapbooking and organizing, and writing in my blog (is that creative?)

D-Drink of Choice: I like coffee and coffee type drinks. I also love love love hard cider (McMenamins has the best!)

E-Eating Currently: Just finished dinner-stir fry-and will soon be having some apple pie.

F-Favorite Food:
Chicken Curry!!! My newest found love. Especially from 'Thai Away Home' and sweets. Off the top of my head, the Cramer Banana cookies.

G-Goals: To help Derek accomplish all his and in the meantime become a mom!!

H-Hatred: I'm going with zits and back pains today.

I-Inspiration: Deep and conversations with women and when someone says something nice to you and my best friend Jess Scott!!

J-Job: Manager/Barista, The Well Cafe, Vancouver BC

K-Kids: Just Derek ;)

L-Loves: Planning, my husband, babies, friends, Jesus, fam

M-Movie: I am a chick flick girl through and through, therefore my fave is always changing. And since I am poor, I haven't really seen too many movies lately.

N-Nerd-like Tendencies: writing in my blog, reading other peoples blogs, playing on the internet...pretty sure I am just a big nerd but I haven't realized it and think I am really cool.

O-Obsessive-Compulsive Tendencies: Checking my e-mail every chance possible, getting into a made bed. If I am 2 seconds from crawling into bed, but it is still not made from the morning, I have to make it before I can get in.

P-Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Britney Spears new scent...just kidding!! I love Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon...oh, so good! That has been my scent for probably 5 or more years now.

Q-Quirk About Yourself: you tell me-cause I can't think of anything

R-Last Road Trip: To and from Warm Beach in Washington State for a Regent retreat last weekend, in the vehicle of the cramers.

S-Smoke: Pretty sure I smoked a cigarette or two when I was in middle school, I tell ya, I'm cool.

T-TV Show: too many-how embarrasing, will name a couple. Law and Order:SVU and Gilmore Girls. I get into shows way too easily. Who gave me cable?!

U-Ultra-sensitivities: So stinkin ticklish, and I cry real easily.

V-Time You Were In Vegas: Never been. Not too bummed.

W-Who Do You Go To For Advice? Derek, Jess Scott, SOS girls.

X-X-rays Taken This Year: None this year

Y-Your Favorite Year of Your Life: Freshman year of college, moving to Eugene, meeting Derek, making some amazing friends, feeling so "free", being tight with the Lord, being carefree, staying up till 4am every night and not caring, gosh it was great!

Z-Zodiac Sign: Technically I am right on the cusp of Gemini and Cancer, but I could care less really.


Thank you for reading "dumb things about Katie" hope you have enjoyed this time and I hope you come again soon.

No comments: