Thursday, September 15, 2005

off again

tomorrow morning Derek and I leave for yet another weekend trip. We are headed back to Oregon to go to Adam and Katy's wedding. My sister is also having a housewarming party so it works out that we will be ther. We are taking the train from bellingham tomorrow morning and it is quite a long ride. About 10 hours. However, it will be a nice break from driving and the train should be fun. It will be crazy though because we arrive to Eugene tomorrow evening around 8pm and we leave Sunday morning at 10am. So we are really only there for Saturday. We have a housewarming party, a wedding and all the stuff in between. My whole family will be in town for my sister, which will be great. But who knows how much time I will get to spend with them. I am thankful that we get to go though and I am really looking forward to it. Won't be quite like Victoria...but who's comparing ;)