Wednesday, September 28, 2005

This past weekend was the Regent Retreat (a retreat held for the students and family's of Derek's grad school). We had a blast! Though it cost a little more than we would have liked to have paid, we had a great time. It was fun not to be new and awkward but to be comfortable and to have friends all over the place. It was a good feeling. And who knew you could have so much fun tossing tiny pigs on the table! Oh, the laughs!

Anyway, the past two days I have work 12 and 14 hour days and I am so tired and my body hurts. even this mornig I woke up with a hobbile headache and a huge knot in my kneck. It's a pain. Tonight after work, Derek and I need to go grocery shopping (long awaited) and then I am hoping to sit and relax and go to bed early. We'll see how this all pans out later. As for now, it is 6:30am and I need to get going to work...