Friday, September 09, 2005

2nd Anniversary

Tuesday, the 6th, was our two year anniversary. Wow...2 years. It sure does go by quick. On a side note, it was also the 1 year anniversary of us moving to Vancouver. Besides waking up an hour late, Tuesday was a normal day. Work work work. But when I came home Derek told me to sit and relax and he was going to make dinner. 3 hours later he was done. We got all dressed up and had a nice romantic dinner (he made manicotti-my fave!) accompanied by a taylor made bouquet of flowers, candles and wine. It was great! Though Tuesday was our actual anniversary, we are actually having our big celebration this weekend. We leave today and we are going to Victoria. Just for 2 nights and 3 days, but I cannot wait! We have been planning this and looking forward to it all summer and now it has arrived. We will stay at a cute little Inn, sleep in, see the city and have a nice fancy dinner (compliments of my boss). I hope it will be a relaxing weekend and that Derek and I can just enjoy each other. Yay for anniversaries! Off to Victoria...

No comments: