Sunday, September 04, 2005

Last night

We had a party last, it was pretty stinkin fun if I do say so myself. It was Derek and I and all our close married friends. There was about 14 of us total. I think we had a blast. We hung out and drank a lot and then we played the "newlywed game" that Derek and I created ourselves. It's hilarious to see the couples interact during this. Robert and Michele were the winners by a coin toss. They tied with the Sartors originally. And boy were the prizes great ;) Yeah...we got them from the dollar store. Anything we could find for a buck or less. We had a raffle and that is how we gave the rest of the prizes away. I'd say the party was a hit! Now school will be starting up in a week and it's back to the life of no fun while all our husbands study study study. bleh...