Friday, June 02, 2006

whoa!!

Around UBC (where I work) and all over Vancouver for that matter, they are always shooting movies. After a while you just kind of get used to seeing all the signs, etc. BUT this morning when I pulled into the parking lot I always park at it was crowded with trailers and people, luckily I found a spot to park (phew!). As I get out and start walking towards my office I realize the set of the movie is right in front of my building. The set is supposed to be the University of Washington and so there are UW signs all over as well as a fake coffee cart and tables. It was pretty cool looking actually. Anyway, in order to get to work today I literally had to walk through a movie set! How fun is that?! I kind of want to go back out there...maybe I will be discovered :)

Anyway, in talking about work I thought it would be cool to show you a picture out my office window. Beatiful, hey?


This is my desk here on the left
(the other desk there is for a work study student if and when we have one)

No comments: