Saturday, June 24, 2006

Surprise! Surprise!


So Derek didn't take me out to dinner for my birthday afterall. Yesterday at about 4:00pm, I was fully confused when he showed up at my work. Tunrs out he had arranged with my boss for me to get off early and "take me away"! I had no idea what was going on or where we were going. We started heading down Highway 1 and stopped in Abbotsford for dinner around 5:30pm. From there we continued on and about 45 minutes later we pulled up to this random house out in the middle of nowhere. My reaction was "what is this?". Turns out he had this special getaway planned for me at this beautiful Bed and Breakfast out in Harrison Mills. It was amazing there! So peaceful and romantic. We had our own entrance with a very fancy suite. It had a king bed, a dual head shower, your very own bathrobes, a fireplace and outside it had a hot tub! And best of all, they serve you breakfast in the morning to your room! Could not get much better than that. The evening was mellow and we just had to get straight into the bathrobes when we got there. Derek gave me my birthday presents (yay!) and after our soak in the hot tub he gave me a foot rub. Such a great evening. And I was so surprised and had NO idea. Thanks baby, I love you!

See some more pictures at my photo album

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow what fun!! And the pics look awesome too! I espicially love the one where Derek is holding you, so cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree, that's a pretty cute picture. I enjoyed looking at all of the pics and reading your stories - all the details you forget to tell me when we talk. Probably because we don't have many chances to talk. I genuinely hope that you are doing well, and are happy. Talk to you soon I hope! Love, Annie