Friday, June 23, 2006

Holy Moly!

Last night one of our couple friends invited the usual group of friends to their place for a little get together because they had been out of town and thought it would be fun to see everyone. At least that's what they told us. So we are all sitting around, chatting, eatinf cinnamon bears (yum!) when the couple walks in the house and comes back out with a cake. Everyone turns to look at them and the husband says "well, we have this cake because this is actually a surprise party...for the baby we are going to have". Pretty sure my heart stopped and then started beating again really REALLY fast. It was so exciting! Everyone freaked out because no one had a clue! I am honestly still in shock and am just so happy for them. They did such an amazing job of keeping it a secret, it made the shock of the whole thing that much more exciting!! Congrats friends!

In other news... I had my 23rd birthday two days ago and got fully pampered by my wonderful husband. It was a great day. Tonight he is taking me to a nice dinner but the location is a surprise. I will finally get to open my presents!! I love birthdays and presents!! But I love babies more :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yay!! So exciting for your friends! Can't wait till your big announcement! Hope dinner goes well tonight :-)

Anonymous said...

you're adorable!