Sunday, October 30, 2005

Just an update

A few quick odds and ends to update you on my life: (Thanks Jess Reimer for the idea)

-Last night we went to a costume party at the Reimers. It was a blast! I was Cleopatra and Derek was Doug McKenzie(from 'Strange Brew').

-24 days until Derek and I go to Oregon for American Thanksgiving!
-I am in an "I hate my job" mode...what to do, what to do...
-The girls upstairs are running around right now and it is SO stinkin loud. But they're cute.
-Dan and Amanda are getting married in less than 2 months! Derek is the best man!
-I miss my friends from back home. I miss the poeple who really know me inside and out :( I am ready to go home.

Apparently nothing really exciting is going on. But that's okay. I'll keep you posted...





Here are Derek and I at the end of the evening of our halloween party.







(More pics on my picture blog here)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have looked at this. Kate, it's so cute! You were adorable dressed up as cleopatra - I would have given YOU candy! You can have the rest of the bowl! I enjoyed you're pics of victoria - I didn't see those, and I felt special that you had pics of my graduation up - awww, emotional moment. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I FINALLY saw it, and hope that you get to stop missing home soon. If you hurry up I might have a job for you :-) Love you, Love, Annie