Friday, October 28, 2005

Past, Present, Future

Man, it's been a long time....

PAST
This past week or so, life has been crazy (hence why I haven't had time to write in my blog). I hav been working of course, then on top of that I have had loads of meeting for work. So some days I will go straight from work to a meeting. Then it seems like we have had something going on every evening for the past couple weeks and as fun as it is, it can be exhausting. Let's see, nothing really exciting has happened. Every week just kind of turns out to be the same. We are just waiting out the time until we get to go home for American Thanksgiving and then again for Christmas. I am praying that the time flies. Last weekend we did have a Pumpkin Carving Party. It was quite fun. My friends are so creative. We had a blast.

PRESENT
Well, I sit here at my desk at 7:30am and I am so excited that it is Friday. I wait for this day all week long and now it is finally here. Just one last 8 hour shift then 2 days of freedom. Kind of sad, but I live for the weekends! Derek and I are going to go out to dinner tonight because we need a date. I can't wait. Luckily this week is Reading Week at Derek's school which means there are no classes so I have been able to sleep in an extra hour and go to work at 8 instead of 7. Oh the beauty of an extra hour of sleep!

FUTURE
The immediate future (as in the weekend) holds for us a Halloween (Costume) party. We are very excited about it, but ot has kind of been a pain coming up with an idea for costumes. The party is tomorrow and we are still not set on an idea. We have to come as someone famous, wether that be an actor, a TV character, a dead theologian, anything. Please email me if you have any brilliant ideas...but shhhh it's a secret. Our goal is to try not to spend too much money for this whole ordeal. Afterall, we are poor. As far as the more distant future, I see babies and a house and me staying home and not having to go to work anymore. Okay okay, it's a ways off...but it'll happen! I hope.

No comments: