Friday, January 19, 2007

hello charlie

Last night Derek and I got to meet the precious Charlie Auden. He may be a "big boy" but really he is so tiny and precious. It was amazing to be there and get to hold him and see him in his 3rd day of life.

I didn't want to put him down

The happy fam

too cute

He likes to cry..but he's still adorable while doing so

I may even be blessed by a tiny little visitor at my home today. Jess and Charlie are going to be on this side of town taking daddy to work, so we might just get to hang out. I have a feeling this blog may soon contain more pictures of Charlie than of myself. :) Just can't help but love him so much.

1 comment:

Amber said...

You look like you're genuinely enjoying the new baby! It's cute that you sound very excited about him! :-) Where's all the love on your comments section girl!? People need to start leaving you some comments!