Tuesday, January 09, 2007

friends

The party the other night was great as expected. We heard about everyones holiday break, Ansley got to share her big news about being pregnant, we got to oogle over the size of Jess's ready to burst tummy and we drank beer with our best of friends. It doesn't get a whole lot better than that. I snapped a couple pics so I decided to share this one of me and the girls. A few of "the girls" are missing, but you get the gist. These are my friends. I love them.

Tonight I get the priveledge of seeing the girls again cause I am hosting "Clothes Swap 2007". It will be a night full of clothes, hard cider, Dixie Chicks and girlfriends. I don't think it gets much more girlie than that. Unless we all wore pink or something.

2 comments:

Derek Brown said...

Excuse me...but I believe it was I who snapped the couple of pictures...

Amber said...

Someone's getting a little defensive on the picture taking aye? ;-) Technically the camera is both of yours so you could claim you took the pics because they are on your camera! j/k!!!! Anyways looks like you had a great time, it always looks like you guys have so much fun when you hang out!