Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas pics and highlights

A few higlights from our Holiday in Oregon include:
-seeing LOTS of good friends
-staying with Dave and Majell
-gettinng a whole new bathroom set for Christmas (unexpectedly)
-watching Taladega Nights, In Good Company, Oceans 12, Pursuit of Happyness and The Holiday
-Deschutes Brewery tour
-hours and hours spent at Backporch
-Our awesome Christmas gift from Dave and Majell "Free drinks for the time you are visiting"
-Beginning my New York scrapbook
-3 Christmas celebrations!

Feel free to look through the album of pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just looked at ALL of your pictures...and I loved it! I don't know what our plans are for Sunday as far as church goes since it is the only day home before work and school. I'll call you on Saturday and let you know what we are feeling like.