Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Once again, life is busy as can be. At the beginning of the week, I look at my week and think, "oh, yay, it's going to be a nice restful week", then one by one, the days begin to fill with meetings, babysitting, work, friends, etc. It's all good stuff, but man I am feeling like I need a break. Just a week and a half to go until I get my Christmas Break!! Yes, yes, I know we just got back from a mini break to Oregon for Thanksgiving. But trust me, it was not relaxing or restful at all. It consisted of Derek and I driving all over Oregon to see all of our family (and some friends) and trying to get in a good amount of time with them so we didn't feel guilty, eventhough we were only in Oregon for a total of 4 days or whatever. It was craziness! So in a week and a half, Derek will be completely done with this school term, I will be done with work (for 2.5 weeks) and we can actually spend some time together. We will be heading to Oregon again, but we are going to be sure that we lay low for a couple days before we hit the road. Plus, this trip will be a lot longer and chances are it will be a bit more relaxing. AND....Dan's getting married!!!!!

No comments: