Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holiday at last!

I am on Holiday at last! Finally after waiting and waiting and waiting for a break, we have arrived to Portland, Oregon and we have nothing to do! The nothing to do part might last but a few hours, but the fact of the matter is that I don't have to be at work right now. Oh the bliss!! What lies ahead for our splendid vaca you ask? Well...friends, shopping, a wedding, traveling, Christmas, coffee, family, family and more family. It should be good, but I am sure I will be ready to come "home" to Vancouver by the end of it all. Derek's best buddy, Dan, is getting married on Friday and Derek is the best man. It's going to be a great event and this week leading up to it is going to be full and exciting. Okay, well the day has just begun and I think it is time to walk down the block and get some coffee (yes, we are staying at my sisters place in NW Portland surrounded by coffee shops! Couldn't be better) then it will be off to Target and such places to finish our Christmas shopping.

No comments: