Saturday, April 16, 2005

Just a little update

For those of you who don't know...here is a little update on my life. Currently, Derek and I are living in Vancouver, British Columbia and have been here since September 2004. We are here because Derek is pursuing his dream and is attending Regent College. Regent is a Graduate School of Christian Studies. Derek is going for a Masters in Christian Studies right now and it should take just over 2 years to complete. What will we do after that? God only knows and we are trusting in him to help us decide that. While here, I am just working and making sure the bills are paid. Right now I work at a Coffee Shop as a Barista. I work at the coffee shop located in Regent...which is great because it is only one bulding. So I get to meet all the students and see Derek too. I am also a nanny part time for twin boys, age 4. We have also met some incredible people here and are just loving that. It has been such a blessing to us to get know such wonderful people and it has made living in Canada just that much more bareable (love you guys!). Well, that is the short version of what we are up to. But now you know...in case you didn't ;) More to come...

No comments: