Monday, July 17, 2006

Top 10 Reasons you Gotta Have 'Em

Top 10 Reasons You Gotta Have Crocs:


1.) Really soft, super comfortable, molds to your feet
2.) Barely there, weighing only 6 ounces
3.) Vented so air passes through, keeping feet cool
4.) Non-marking slip-resistant soles
5.)Bacteria and odor resistant
6.)Ultra-hip Italian styling
7.)Port holes allow water and sand to through - go ahead cross that river!

8.)Can be sterilized in water and bleach
9.) Easy maintenance, just wipe clean
10.) Ortotic molded foot bed for ultimate comfort and support


4 comments:

Amber said...

Did you come up with this Top 10 on your own? Makes me a little more open to buying them!

Anonymous said...

how much do these amazing things cost? i do have some birthday money.....

Lara said...

YES!!! I totally LOVE mine and wear them ALL the time. I'm glad you've joined the ranks of those loving crocs!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about crocs but I just don't think I can break down and by them because in Missouri every person under the age of 14 also owns them. :)