Tuesday, July 11, 2006

thoughts about summer

I believe that weather truly can affect a persons mood. We are a little ways into summer now and I feel like I have never been happier. Maybe it is life, maybe it is Derek, maybe it's friends, but maybe it is the Lord providing this beautiful sunshine that tans my skin and brightens my day! I love everything about summer. I love how early the sun rises in the morning and how late it goes down at nigh, I love the sound of flip-flop, flip-flop that surrounds me, I love wearing flip flops for that matter, I love tan lines and capri pants, I love that my hair gets lighter and my smile gets bigger, I love all the pregnant women that seem to bloom in summer season, I love tank tops and pony tails, the beach and the sand. There is nothing that I love more than summer. Can't we just move somewhere that it is summer all the time? I would never tire of it.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey you know I love flip flops so much that I tend to wear them year round unless there is snow on the ground!! But yes summer is definantly a wonderful time all around!