Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Grad

Last night Derek and I went to the Regent Graduation to watch some of our dear friends graduate! It was very bitter sweet. We said farewell to many friends who we have gotten to know over the past 2 years and whom we will miss greatly. They have been a part of our Regent experience and forever a part of our life. I can't imagine having to that next year with even more, deeper, closer friends. However, it is very sweet becuase next year I will get to watch Derek walk accross that stage with Masters degree in hand and with that chapter of life complete. It will be scary to turn the page and head into the next chapter which, at this point, is unknown. But I have faith that God has a plan for us and that he knows what he's doing. I am amazed at life and how it can fly by so fast and hold so much greatness.

No comments: