Friday, May 05, 2006

Currently....


Currently feeling: Bored






Currently Reading: Memoirs of a Geisha





Currently Eating: Strawberries







Currently staring at: Gmail







Currently listening to: Z 95.3







Currently drinking: water





Obviously I am 'currently' not working and slacking off. Oops! So Derek left for the weekend to go to some conference in Spokane with a couple buddies. I was/am quite excited to have the house to myself this weekend and have very much beenlooking forward to it. But when he left at 5:00am today, aside from feeling rather lethargic, I was sad tosee him go and will miss him this weekend. So I am living the single life this weekend and it's going to rock! I am having girls over for a big girl-fest of fun! Including movies, pizza, junk food and pampering. Pretty much heaven for any girl! Hope everyone has a great weekend and I pray the sun shines down on you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

getting lots done today I see. I actually worked on a floor plan for a whole hour without any distractions. :) I to, am drinking water and listening to Z 95.3. except i'm eating a chocolate easter bunny.

Anonymous said...

How do you like Memoirs? Ah, being a girl is the best, isn't it? Can't wait till tuesday!