Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New Beginnings

It is official! I have finised at The Well and have about completed my first week with SCARP. I am really enjoying it and know that it will only get better. I am in the very beginnings stages so there is still tons to learn. I think I will enjoy working in/for a school. My official title is 'PhD Secretary' at the School of Community and Regional planning. I work on the 4th floor all the way on the opposite end of campus from where Regent is located. I am not going to let myself be lazy and ride the elevator up to the 4th floor so I have to climb the stairs. But yesterday I counted and there are 12 flights of stairs leading to the 4th floor. Man...it's a workout. And this week I have probably avergaged about 8 times aday going up and down those stairs. My butt better look great in a couple months! Anyway, I took some pictures of my last day at The Well (they thre me a little party at the end of my last day) and I forgot to take a picture of my first day of work so I took a pic of me on my 3rd day of work. You can see the pics on my picture blog here.

2 comments:

audrey said...

missing you at regent. let's drink girly drinks at enigma again soon. wait, that was kind of expensive. lets just buy some cider and watch tv at our house. soon it will be grilling weather. or i'll just be grilling in the rain.

Anonymous said...

Thank God you're done at "the Well" @ "regent". You will be sorely missed. We are just waiting for the this string to break, the dam to break, the camel's back to break...
it's already begun....

"ffej"