Thursday, March 23, 2006

job update and crafts

So I officially got a new job! I am so excited. I am going to be working at the Unversity of British Columbia as a Secretary for the School of Community and Regional Planning (SCARP). I cannot wait. It will be bitter sweet to leave the coffee shop, but life goes on. Plus the benefits of working for a large University are quite amazing. Yipppeee!!!

Also, I have to show off and show you how crafty my friends are. The other night we made recipe books, we had a blast and I must say they all turned out amazing!!! Check it out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I made your blog!
Congrats on the new job, I was wondering which you would choose. When do you start?!
-jess

Anonymous said...

Yah my friend Sarah told me about photobucket but it seems to work like a charm. Yay for having a xanga to comment with. :)
-Shannon

Lara said...

Yay! Katie gets an awesome job! I'm so proud of you! Now you can work hard then have lots of babies! Hehehe