Saturday, March 11, 2006

rain, snow, sun?

The weather this week has been downright wacky! We'll wake up to light layer of snow on the grass outside and small flakes falling from the sky. I will get to work and then the nast rain will come and I have no hope for a beautiful day. Then by the afternoon the sun is shinning and the temperature has raised about 10 degrees. What a wierd place I live. But at the end of the day I am thankful for any sun I might have seen.
Today is a crazy day and so I must make this quick. Jess Reimer and I are in charge of the Spouses of Students group at Regent College and today (this morning) os our big term event. It has been a long time coming with more planning than will show, but after this morning it will pretty much be over, the SOS thing that is. Jess and i will begin to look for a replacement for next year. It's been good, but pretty exhausting and a bit heavy at times. Ugh! On a lighter note, Derek and I are having a housewarming party tonight and I am very excited about it. We bought a little too much alcohol (never a bad thing) and are going to spend the afternoon cooking and cleaning and preparing for this evening. I am stoked. I love parties!

P.S. Here is my shout out to you Lara (and Sienna too, cause she's cute)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! where's my shout out??? i made Sienna too!

- the ugly one jeff

Anonymous said...

Hey! where's my shout out??? i made Sienna too!

- the ugly one jeff

audrey said...

ugly ones don't get shoutouts.