Monday, January 30, 2006

Some highlights of the past week or so:

*Went on an all-church retreat last weekend and had an amazing time (will post pictures soon)!
*I completed my longest run yet-40 minutes!
*Got to be a part of the celebrations for Chad's birthday...i love birthdays!
*Was taken out for Thai food by my boss (and friend)
*I now have a total of 34 friends on myspace-don't be jealous ;)
*I recieved a sweet and romantic card from my husband (it was an e-card, but still!)
*I worked overtime last week so got to take 1/2 of today off!
*Made a nice chunk of money babysitting this past weekend and now get to go shopping!!

That's all for now!!!

Please take a moment to glance down at my Jan 16th post about Oregon...oh how I love it :)
Read it again...or for the first time-it's just SO true!

No comments: