Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Snooze it up

On the drive to work this morning I was telling Derek how I had hit "snooze" three times this morning before getting out of bed and how fast that precious 8 minutes always seems to go. We then began discussing "snooze times". Mine is 8 minutes and Derek's is 9 minutes. The one I always used in high school was 10 minutes. I always thought 10 minutes was normal. So I am curious if you can post a comment on here and tell me how long your snooze time is and see if we can get some sort of consensus about it. Thanks for contributing! :)

Apparently the Jewish World Review has something to say about this. I may just be wrong about my 10 minute snooze back in the day.
Check it out:
Here

Okay...now you can actually post a comment. Sorry about that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh, i was like I CAN'T POST COMMENT!!!!! anyway- my current snooze and all my previous snoozes have all been 9 minutes.

Anonymous said...

My snooze is 9 minutes...i always thought that nine minutes was the standard. I am not sure how to deal with the change in worldview...everything is so relative now...is there no absolute truth left in this world? Please settle this for me :)

Barton

Kirsten said...

My snooze is 9 minutes as well. I think that you have obviously been mislead for a long time now. Hope you can recover from this.