Friday, January 06, 2006

Home at last

It was a great trip, a nice vacation and a wonderful Holiday! But the time has come now for us to get back into routine and our "normal" lives. I think it will be dfficult to go back to work on Monday due to the fact that I have had 3 weeks off. I hope I remember how to make a latte ;) However, it is nice to have purpose in life and whether or not work or school or whatever is something you like, I still think it's a good thing. Gives us balance and purpose in this life. But so would having a baby, right? Maybe one day...
The last half of our trip was spent in Bend with my family and we had such a nice time. We were able to relax and not feel overcommited. We were able to spend ample amount of time with family as well as friends and got to sleep in every day! I saw 4 movies in the theatre (a rarity when you live in Vancouver), drank lots of coffee, went scrapbooking, went in the hot tub lots of times, ate and ate food and really soaked up being on vacation. I will update my picture blog soon so you can see bits of what our trip held.
It is nice to be home now and I am excited to see friends, which will happen tomorrow night at the Reimers (thanks guys!). But for now, I still have 2.5 days left of vacation, so I am off to do nothing and enjoy! Hope you all had a great Holiday!

No comments: