Sunday, August 07, 2005

Way too long...

Whoa...it sure has been a little while. I am so sorry to those of you who sit at your computer daily waiting for my next entry. Finally you get some excitement! Lucky you. Anyway, all is going well here during our first Canadian summer. We have been very much enjoying the sunshine and the beauty here. Today we went to China Town with our new southern friends, Chad and Ansley. It wasn't all it's hyped up to be, but we had a good time. Plus it was a beautiful day, so you can't go wrong.

What else is new? Well, I did go to L.A. last weekend for my sisters graduation from her Masters. I had a blast with the family. We were only there a couple days, but we did a lot of eating out, a little laying by the pool and a lot of time laughing and enjoying each other. It was a mini family vacation that I am sure to remember. Annie graduated from Azusa Pacific with her Masters in Psychology. Her and her husband have just recently moved back to Oregon and are now living in Eugene where Tony will attend University of Oregon and get his masters in Psychology.

As far as Derek and I, we are still puttin along. Derek is currently finishing up some papers fro summer school and I am just working my little tail off and enjoying the beauty of Vancouver. We've really been enjoying our friends a lot and have actually found lots of open times where we are all in town on the same days. It's been fantasic. Well, that's the little update. Sorry I don't have a more exciting life. But hey...what can I say?

By the way...I hope you have all had a chance to read Harry Potter 6 or least started reading the series. Since I finished reading the 6th book, I have become completely addicted and maybe a tad bit obsessed. I am rereading the book and once I get all my other books in the series back (they are loaned out at the moment) then I will reread the entire series. Oh man, I get excited just thinking about it....