Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Irony

So I am back from Virginia after an amazing week with family and sunshine! Surprisingly Edinburgh is sunny and somewhat warm as well, Derek claims I brought it back as it apparently rained the whole time I was away. What can I say...?

Yesterday kicked off a crazy, insane week of work and today I am sick. The week I NEED to be at work I have fallen ill to the point where I can't think straight and must stay home. Going to work and forcing myself to stay all day probably didn't help. I am hoping that this day at home will heal me and I will be back on my feet tomorrow to continue the madness. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

lucashannon said...

I hope you get to feeling better so then you can leave for Italy! And hopefully the bonus points you earned from my blog will make you feel better as well. :)