Friday, June 05, 2009

HP6

Today I completed Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I wanted to reread it before the movie comes out in July. I decided to listen to it on audio this time around and it was wonderful. It occupied me for about 2 weeks on the bus to work, lunch break and bus ride home. It was a great distraction and has reignited my love for all things Harry Potter. Now I know the movie will not be nearly as good as the book, but I am still excited!!

And on a side note, one of my friends saw J.K Rowling walking around Edinburgh the other day. I forget that I live in the same city as her, I need to keep an eye out!

1 comment:

lucashannon said...

I need to re-read that as well. And even though the movie is never as good I still look forward to them!

Definitely keep your eyes peeled for good ol' J.K. :)