Monday, November 06, 2006

Now this is Vancouver!

Our fall got off to a bit of a late start this year as we didn't see much rain until last week. This is quite unusual for Vancouver where we are used to rain for at least 9 months out of the year. And though we got some rain last week, I would have to say that as of today, I can confirm that fall is officially here to stay! It is POURING outside right now, there is standing water everywhere and the wind is crazy howling. I was beginning to get concerned with all the blue skies and sunshine we were experiencing but now I can rest easy. This is the Vancouver we all know and love. Welcome back friend :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

It's been raining here too! It was really nice weather and then just out of nowhere it seemed to get really cold really fast! I don't mind the rain just not looking foward to the snow!