Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Long time

Wow, I have just noticed that it has been a while since I have written anything on here. What a slacker I am. This full time job thing sure keep ya busy, eh? That and the fact that my husband and I are now having to share a computer. All those things take a toll. So first off, let me just tell you how wonderful the summer here in Vancouver has been. Oh wait, did I say summer? Cause I think it must be fall eventhough the calendar says July. Yeah, it has been pretty crappy. Rainy and not too warm. Our first summer in Vancouver has so far sucked! I just want to go to the beach and get a tan. Is that so much to ask? We did have one nice day on Saturday, that was fun. My mom and Helen were here so the whole day was a huge blessing. We had a great time.
So, I am coming to a realization in my life that I am not getting any younger and really need to start focusing more onmy health. I need to eat at least a little healthier and need to do a little more physical activity. My question for you is this...how? How can I eat healthier but still be on this tight budget and cook in my tiny kitchen? And how can I get myself up off my butt and be motivated to workout when I have to be fully self motivated (no one will run with me)? That's my challenge for you all...to help me ;) Any encouragement, words of advice or nice healthy recipes would be greatly appreciated.
Okay, I have to work in just 8 hours so I guess I should at least start thinking about getting to bed (I guess I shouldn't have drunk that coffee). Goodnight world.

No comments: