Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Babies everywhere

Everywhere I go...babies, babies and preganant women. There must be something in the water here. One of my friends here just had a baby 2 days ago. A baby boy named Noah. So precious. It was long awaited (well 9 months) and now he's here. It's a pretty crazy and incredible thought that he is now out in the world experiencing life for the first time. There are a few more friends who should be giving birth within the next couple months. So litterally, there will be new born babies all over the place. With their new proud, glowing (yet tired) parents. I love it all. It's fun to oooh and aaaah over them but then know that at the end of the day you get to go home and sleep the whole night through. One day that will be us though and that is fine by me. I think it all seems fun and exciting.

Enjoy the sun Vancouver (yes it finally is here)!! Pray it lasts.