Monday, June 06, 2005

Stupid moment

So last week I was making....something with ground beef. I had let the ground beef thaw that day but it did not thaw all the way so I put it in the microwave for a couple minutes to defrost. Anyway, when it was done I took 1/2 of the ground beef to cook with and put the other 1/2 of the beef back in the freezer...though I thought. A few days later, litterally a few days, I went to cook something in the microwave and it turns out that I had put the other 1/2 of the beef into the microwave instead of the freezer. Needless to say we had to throw that out and it did not smell too good in the microwave. Silly me!

P.S. Derek got a job...woohooo...but he works all day Saturdays, so we had to change our coffee shop hunt to Sunday afternoons. We went to a place called Higher Grounds on Sunday and it was alright. Cute little place, okay atmosphere, small seating area. But they serve Cuppa Joe coffee, so that's always good. :)