Saturday, August 09, 2008

I know all I write about lately is books...sorry so boring. But not sure what else to write about here. Hmm....

I finished '19 Minutes' by Jodi Picoult and really really liked it. It intriguing. It's about a school shooting, so if you think you can handle it, I recommend. I would say that 'My Sister's Keeper' and '19 Minutes' are my 2 fave Jodi Picoult books.

I am taking a wee break from Picoult for now. Just to explore some other reads. I am reading a cute book called 'A Place called Here' by Cecelia Ahern who wrote 'P.S. I Love You'. It's a fun, easy read and I imagine I will fly through it.

On a different/random note, I am currently sitting here watching the Olympics and I am SO happy. I love the Olympics! These next 2 weeks are going to be great. BBC provides some great coverage. Although I am not so sure how I feel about the Women's weightlifting that is on right now. Time to switch to rowing or cycling or one of the other many sports that are currently on.

No comments: