Monday, February 05, 2007

weekend O sports

I can proudly say that I was routing for the Colts to take Super Bowl XLI and I can proudly say that I am a Peyton Manning fan! Despite the rain and the fact that the Bears ran back the opening kick-off 92 yards for a touchdown...it didn't slow down Indianapolis. GO COLTS! We had a great time at Lucas and Shannon's Super Bowl party with good friends, good food, and good booze. And eventhough Derek and I didn't have much backupcheering for the Colts, we still came out on top! So that is how the weekend ended. On Saturday night we went to a UBC (University of British Columbia) Men's Volleyball game where Levi's brother, Ian, and the Thunderbirds beat Trinity Western in the 5th set. It was an awesome game and, I admit, I think it was the first time I had ever been to a Men's Volleyball game. Now I can't say that I got up early Sunday morning to watch a Soccer match, but my husband will gladly consent to that. It was a sports weekend extravaganza and I have the pictured to prove it all.

Watching the v-ball game

Go team!


Super Bowl XLI - Bears vs. Colts

I made the sign...and it got a little overused during the game

friends
more friends

1 comment:

lucashannon said...

I still wouldn't say you're "proud" to be a Peyton Manning fan I mean he's still a prissy boy but at least now he can cry happy tears because he got his wittle bitty SuperBowl wing. :)